Sunday 6 January 2013

Purgatory?

So my address doesn't exist. I can't say I'm surprised. Thanks for not sugar coating, it's kind of nice having someone be so blunt with me. It's strange, knowing my address doesn't exist and then not remembering my name. Did I ever exist at all? How am I communicating with anyone? In another world? In the 'real' world?

I suppose it's possible that my life was real, just in another world parallel to yours. Interesting that at this point I'm communicating specifically with yours. I read a book once where these monsters would kill people, but when they did it took all traces of them out of existence. So that nobody even remembered they were there. Maybe that happened to me? My whole town, gone? Or called something else, just because it was related to me? I don't even remember what that book was called.

Maybe it doesn't exist anymore, either.

A giant shoe would definitely help me. :) Thanks for cheering me up, Emerald.

2 comments:

  1. More theory.. maybe you're communicating only with our dimension because it is the closest to yours? Either on some physical dimensional map or in relation to the way the world works. Like say I fully believe in the multi-verse theory in that there is essentially a dimension for everything, so somewhere out there there is a dimension in which cats are the rulers of the world and people never evolved past homo-erectus. They probably don't have internet in catworld. (and if they do is it full of cute pictures of homo-erectus with bad spelling quotes?) So you see, it makes perfect sense that you are communicating only with my dimension. I think all of that makes sense, fyi so far the only person you have to talk to (me!) is a little crazy. Just so we're clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also if you forget your own name, now is the perfect time to pick a new COOLER name, like that episode of the Simpsons when Homer renamed himself Max Power after the power settings on the hair dryer.

    ReplyDelete